Sunday, January 14, 2024

Links to educational resources

Please find the links to all of my recommendations for students on educational resources (click on the links below to open in a new window).


Professional resources:

Lectures for medical students on major topics in Psychiatry (click on link to podcast under each topic)

Patient education videos on common psychiatric conditions

Advice to aspiring students on whether to join the medical profession: video and article


Writeups on mental health issues: 

Article on stress

Article on dementia

Two articles on ADHD: one and two

Article on homosexuality


Books written by me on mental health issues:

Lake Amidst The Seas: An account of resilience in the face of mental adversities








Aham: Short stories of the Mind

[With explanatory notes on the mental issues covered in the stories]


Aham Paperback: Publisher's StoreAmazonFlipkart






Further reading: 

My book recommendations for all medical students

My book recommendations for students of Psychiatry



Further viewing: 

My film recommendations for all medical students

My film recommendations for students of Psychiatry






No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in discussions and dialogues, not in arguments and mud-slinging; therefore kindly refrain from the latter. As far as possible kindly provide insightful and constructive feedback and opinion, with sources as applicable.

Film conversations: Fighter

As I have iterated multiple times before, I rarely venture into a multiplex to see a move due to previous harrowing experiences.  Especially...